If you have any employees, then the operation of an accurate and confidential payroll is essential. We have a large payroll department in our office and we can tailor a regular weekly or monthly process to fit in with your requirements. Paying your staff is a top priority, and keeping your monthly payments to HMRC up to date is vital.
We can administer your entire payroll facility ensuring that your employees are paid on time and that all the tax and National Insurance obligations are fulfilled. We liaise with you to ensure the operation is smooth.
A summary of our payroll services:
- Producing payslips
- Checking paperwork for new employees
- Producing P45s for leavers
- Advising you of your HMRC liability, encompassing PAYE, NIC and CIS
- Inclusion of bonuses, redundancy pay and pension deductions
- Provision of the annual P60 forms for employees
- Preparing the P11D forms, as necessary
- Producing CIS vouchers which is a legal requirement if you engage subcontractors
- Submitting monthly CIS returns
But, paying your staff is not just about giving them the right money on the right date. There are rules determining minimum wage, sick pay and maternity pay, and tax and national contributions to calculate. We deal with HM Revenue & Customs, Benefits Agencies and, obviously, all the end of year returns which include the P60s for your staff.
New rules were introduced in April 2013 and employers now have to report PAYE information to HMRC in “real time”. You may see this referred to as Real Time Information or RTI. This means that, on your behalf, we will have to send details to HMRC every time you pay employees, at the time they are paid, or before payment is made.
There are now fines and penalties which are charged to businesses that make mistakes or tax filing omissions; it can become very expensive – a good reason to let us do it for you!